Welcome to my blog!

Hey there! My name is Leanna. I am a Christian, college student, and piano student and teacher. I also have Type 1 diabetes. I have a wonderful family and my friends mean alot to me! Please check out my blog and I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just checking in

   Hi all! Bought to head to bed just having a small snack to keep my blood sugars up first. Thats a good thing though cause it means I'm not running as high anymore :) I'm at 114 right now and I believe it was dropping so I dont feel ok about going to bed with it like that.
   Been studying alot due to having a math test on monday :( My math class is a pass or fail class and I have to get an 80% to pass. I was struggling enough that I need to do really well over the next few weeks as the semester wraps up to keep it up there. Prayers are welcome!  I did manage to sign up for my next semester classes and I think it should be a good semester. Right now I'm taking Communications, General Psychology, and Math 900. Next semester I'm taking Personal Health and Fitness, Educational Psychology, and Math 1000.
   Well its 12:01 and I really need to sleep! Tommorrow is church in the morning then studying and more studying!!

Goodnight! Leanna
  

1 comment: