Welcome to my blog!

Hey there! My name is Leanna. I am a Christian, college student, and piano student and teacher. I also have Type 1 diabetes. I have a wonderful family and my friends mean alot to me! Please check out my blog and I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Madness!

   Hello to all!! First of all I want to say thanks to all those who have welcomed me to blogging and expressed interest in reading my posts. Special thanks to Kerri of Six Until Me for helping put my name out there. I am a big fan of Kerri's blog so I am thrilled! Thanks Kerri!!
   My monday has been very busy! It started at 7:00am with breakfast before going out to walk some dogs I was boarding (a side thing I do due to living on a farm). After that I got ready for math class which I leave home for around 9:35. This morning I allowed more time then usual between doing my stuff at home and going to class because its not unusual if I have a low bg after walking and this morning in class I had a math test so I needed to be able to test awhile after my walk but before going to class. I have enough trouble with math that a low during an important test is the last thing I need!!
   I made to to class in plenty of time and I think my test went good :) After class I went to the school library to study awhile before going to get some lunch and heading to the music school to teach one of my piano students. Luckily all my college and the music school are very close together in town and both are 10-15 mins from my house. Unforunetly there had be a missunderstanding between the students mother and I and they never came. She thought she had told me they would be away while I thought she was going to have called me if they could for sure not make it. O well I guess it comes with the job ;)
   So then I got home around 1:45 and took my friends dog that I have right now for a walk before going to the shed to take the other to I was boarding out. While I had them out their owner came to get them. Then I went to town again to meet the lady my sister babysits for to pick up her check. My sister is recovering from shoulder surgery so she can't drive. A quick stop at the store and I got to come home for the rest of the day!
   Now I'm working at my Psychology. That homework and piano practice should keep me busy for the rest of the evening :) Piano is a big part of my life. I love both playing and teaching it. Please check out my youtube and let me know what you think! I haven't updated it for awhile but will be soon. I want to get a few more posted one of which is Canon in D, which I will be playing for several upcoming preformances that the music school will be doing. Here is the link to my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/pianogirl416?feature=mhee
   How has everyone else's day been? I hope everyones doing great!!

  (((HUGS)))  Leanna

No comments:

Post a Comment